Membership is Easy!
The Alumni Club of Greater Cleveland is moving to a more convenient way to support scholarships for local students and pay membership dues. All club memberships now begin at the same time – January 1 of each year – rather than on the anniversary date on a previous membership. There are two ways to join:
|NEW! MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL|
|Buckeyes, take advantage of our limited-time BOGO offer! Sign-up now for a 2020 Club membership and we’ll include 2021 for free.
1. Buckeye Nation – join today!
Ohio State alumni, parents, family, friends and fans are invited to join the Alumni Club of Greater Cleveland for just $25 per calendar year! Benefits include discounts on admission to the club’s ticketed events, food and drink specials at local restaurants, networking and volunteering opportunities and more. Even better, all membership dues support scholarships for the next generation of Buckeyes and may be tax-deductible.
2. Alumni – make your donation go twice as far!
Alumni, our two-for-one special encourages you to donate $75 each year to become a Sustaining Member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association (which gives you a chance to purchase football tickets early) and covers our club’s membership dues for the remainder of that year. Your donation helps keep Ohio State on the front line of research, student experiences and opportunities, and includes the quarterly publication Ohio State Alumni Magazine, a discount at The Blackwell hotel and these additional benefits.
- Access to purchase OSU football tickets through the OSUAA: to receive early access to purchase football tickets for the following season, alumni should join the OSUAA as a sustaining member by Dec. 31 of the previous year.
- Membership renewal: annual memberships for both the Alumni Club of Greater Cleveland and The Ohio State University Alumni Association begin as early as January 1 of each year, and expire on December 31 of the same calendar year. Membership fees do not vary for those who join after January 1.
- December special: Receive an extra year of membership on us! Anyone who joins or renews their membership in the Alumni Club of Greater Cleveland between December 1-31 of any year will have their membership extended through the following calendar year.
Additional questions: if you would like to speak to someone directly, please call the Club’s Membership Chair, David Adams (330-801-1863), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.